TNEF playing up again

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Wed Apr 14 13:15:05 IST 2004

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:53:29 +0100, you wrote:

>I would just set the Exchange servers to use HTML for rich text messages
>and not TNEF. Microsoft have now pretty much deprecated TNEF as even they
>finally realised it was a dead duck.

Do you have any substantial information about this. Our Exchange guys
don't believe me without any prove. I have warned them too often about
things that turned out to be true but so "easy to use". So they don't
want to change anything without any backup from somebody not that
anti-exchange like me.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)