Master Slave Two MS server {Scanned}

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Tue Apr 13 19:27:05 IST 2004

I rsync using a cronjob,

/opt/MailScanner/etc
/etc/mail/spamassassin

and a couple of local scripts and config directories from one MS master to 3
secondaries.

Works very well, use the hostname CustomConfig function to keep the
hostnames straight in the reports.

I comment out the cronjob when I want to upgrade, turn it back on when
they're all at the same version.