MailScanner and SpamAssasin

Erik Nagley eenagley at TB.HEALTH.STATE.HI.US
Tue Apr 13 00:59:31 IST 2004

MailScanner logs to the maillog, by default, should be in /var/log/maillog.

We need as much details as you can provide us, if you want a good and quick
answer.

According to the maillog file "SpamAssasin installation cannot be found".
Isn't it included with MailScanner?  Do I need to install it independently?