Whitelist - Custom Configuration

NateDog natedog550 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 00:05:53 IST 2004

Cool, thanks for your help.  I figured it had to be something like that.
Sorry about the non-plain text thing.  Dang hotmail.

I checked out the examples file.  For example #5 is "Only virus scan some
domains".  So basically I want to do the opposite of that - I want to scan
all domains.  I see: "FromorTo:    default    no"  I think I can take it
from here.  :)  And I'll try to get some help from proftpd on the virus
scanning of FTPs like you said unless someone here has any ideas ;)
Neways........thanks a lot for your help!

--
Nathan Peters