Failure: Patched MIME-tools on Mac OS X

John Rudd jrudd at UCSC.EDU
Sun Apr 11 00:12:34 IST 2004

I'm installing MailScanner on my home Mac OS X box (which is going to
replace my freebsd box).  I haven't yet installed mailscanner itself,
but in installing the perl modules I came across a problem.  When
installing the patched version of MIME-Tools, it failed one test:

# make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/Body...........ok
t/Decoder........ok
t/Entity.........ok
t/Gauntlet.......ok
t/Head...........ok
t/Misc...........ok
t/Parser.........ok
t/Ref............FAILED test 41
         Failed 1/50 tests, 98.00% okay
t/WordDecoder....ok
t/Words..........ok
Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
-------
t/Ref.t                   50    1   2.00%  41
Failed 1/10 test scripts, 90.00% okay. 1/223 subtests failed, 99.55%
okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 2

I'm trying to decide if I can/should proceed as though that's ok.