Signature files for AV Packages

Kyle Harris lists at TRCINTL.COM
Thu Apr 8 17:08:06 IST 2004

I'm messing around with a script that I run every now and then that gives
some basic usage stats.  I know there are others available, but I really
wrote mine to get some information that I couldn't seem to get easily with
the others (and because I was bored one evening).  Anyway, one thing I want
to do is give the time and date of the AV signature file(s).  To that end,
I wonder if anyone could help me by providing the name and complete path of
signature file (or files) for the following AV packages:

BitDefender
Command
F-Prot
F-Secure