Adding of a Marketing image to top of message.

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Apr 7 19:56:24 IST 2004

Ask the marketing dept. how exactly customers who have their email clients
in text mode will see the .gif.  Then explain that every MIME attachment has
about a 25% overhead size wise when attached to an email message.  Then
calculate how many emails you typically send out, and how much more
bandwidth that'll consume.  If you're moving much mail, it'll add up...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500