Adding of a Marketing image to top of message.

Christo Bezuidenhout christo at IT4AFRICA.CO.ZA
Wed Apr 7 15:48:03 IST 2004

Our marketing department requested that we add a .gif file to the top of
each outgoing message. Is there any support for this kind of Feature in
mailscanner. I know with some html you can add it in the signature file, but
they need it on the top so you see that first.
Most of our email is send out in HTML format.

If not can this maybe be a feature request.

I'm using RH9 latest Stable MS Sendmail Latest Release.

Thanx
Christo Bezuidenhout