Bayes expiry parameters

Stephe Campbell campbell at CNPAPERS.COM
Wed Apr 7 13:57:02 IST 2004

Good Morning,

I have just upgraded to the latest release a few days ago. I have not been
running any bayes expiration functions from either MS or Cron until this
release.

In my MS.conf file, I have modified the two parameters which I thought
controlled the expiration to the following:

Rebuild Bayes Every = 86400
Wait During Bayes Rebuild = yes

My spam.assassin.prefs.conf file has nothing in it pertaining to expiration.

This is going on the second day since upgrade and change yet I see nothing
in my logs that anything has happened with regards to expiration. If I
restart (or maybe reload) MS, does this reset the counter? What should I
look for other that "rebuild" or " due "?

Thanks very much.

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com
Charleston Newspapers