queries abt mailscanner MRTG

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Apr 7 01:16:13 IST 2004

Yup, that's what he's saying.  In MailScanner.conf you specify what
antivirus products you have installed.  The appropriate setting is either
clamav or clamavmodule depending on which you want to run.  Neither is the
daemon.

On a side note, I noticed that my CPU usage was pegged out at almost 100%
starting last Thursday.  Not sure why it picked that day, as I didn't make
any changes then, but today I stepped through my config file and changed
from using clamavmodule to clamav.  The CPU usage dropped way down.  Not
sure what was going on there; others may have a different tale to tell...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500