Mailscanner-4.28.6-1 and SPAM Actions= attachment deliver pro blems

Michael St. Laurent mikes at HARTWELLCORP.COM
Wed Apr 7 00:56:55 IST 2004

Hello Bart,

I'm using your IMAP retrieval script and it's working famously!  I am hoping
to find a way to expand it's function slightly as I'd like the script to
delete all messages from the folder or (preferably) all messages that are
more than an arbitrary number of days old.

Does this make sense?  Can you help with this or at least point the way to a
routine that can be used to delete messages from the IMAP server?

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation