[Fwd: Re: mailscanner-mrtg valid mountpoints]

Kevin Spicer kevin at KEVINSPICER.CO.UK
Tue Apr 6 21:38:54 IST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 20:33, Jim Robinson wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who answered (so quickly) - indeed the answer was to set
> these options to the mount point which in my case(s) was /var
This has to be the most asked question about MSMRTG.  In order to try
and make the message clear (it obviously wasn't as clear as I thought it
was) I am going to change the message in future releases to...
Unable to find a mountpoint for $spooldir.  Please set Spool Directory
in mailscanner-mrtg.conf to a valid mountpoint.  You can see a list of
mointpoints on your system by using the df command.

Unless someone can suggest something better...