/etc/mail/access weirdness

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Mon Apr 5 23:05:46 IST 2004

Ok, I started checking them.  I checked only about 5.  Only 1 I seen a cc: on it.  Here is one message and header that I didn't see a cc on it to see.

MESSAGE:
Hey,
I just heard of this new drµg called ©iális and I thought you might be interested in it. Cìális is the new ríval to vïágra and is better known as sûpér vïagrá or dubbed the "weekénd viagrá" by the prêss.
I just found a place ónl¡ne that has the gënerìc version for a lot chéáper than getting it from a US phârmâcy. No préscrìptions needed or nécessâry.
autonomous
All Ordérs Backéd By Our 100%,
30 Dãy, Monéy Ba¢k Guarántêe!
Sh¡ppéd worldwidé Discrëetly.
http://earthmen.squat.majesty.fill.certify.accountant.dahomey.adipic.unbelievabledealswholesale.biz/c3/?AFF_ID=c30323 Your easy-to-use solution is here No further emâîls plèâse http://bullish.satiric.destiny.continuant.depositor.apologetic.lookup.betrayal.unbelievabledealswholesale.biz http://unbelievabledealswholesale.biz

_WORD . cyclone , blastula polygynous , appoint . gimpy . marguerite , ward retiree , suzerainty . vain . constipate , wyeth pint , importunate . camouflage . pluto6 , picnicker4 blonde , trance . discernible . postmaster , foregoing iconic , rightmost . ancestor . samoa , astoria coauthor , churchill . don . fresnel , headquarter jorgenson , masterpiece . alum . magnum , armada maxima , elementary . airy . revolt , levulose dramatic , frieze . buttermilk . everywhere , genesis gail , carboxy . lathrop . disdain , casteth sarcophagus , barth . dempsey . agone , baptiste brady , denotative . chalcocite . circe , extinguish effusive , bean . colonel . that'd , vigilant bergstrom , tangy . cuttlebone . beck , absentee gaithersburg , anaerobic . omission . draco , cancerous vacate , stayed . fed . nebulous , pram dentistry , midpoint . they've . pompeii , fitchburg1 mccoy , s's . gambit . colony , aperture seduction , minus . opium . so , hugo wok , behavioral . boom . tapestry !
, azimuthal absinthe , hoover . coccidiosis . luger , steeplebush busy , charta . bullhide . correct , twombly linebacker , delinquent . doppler . ewing , westfield breakwater , circumpolar . indy . judas , illimitable weave , ascription . custer . hibernia , comprise pagan , solstice . gilbert . baffle , cornell doolittle , algonquin . monarch . assess , narcosis blowfish , award . electress . ceramic , shrimp echinoderm , catholicism . criss . concern , coverlet d'oeuvre , abstention . dressy . calkins , surmise disdainful , circa . vivian . siberia , topeka manslaughter , pace . s's . bangor , halpern

I'm guessing that they put all those _WORD things to get by spam filters?
HEADER:
Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0