/etc/mail/access weirdness

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Mon Apr 5 22:57:03 IST 2004

I've seen similar behavior.  I think what was happening was that there were
more than one recipient on the mail, so the mail to the other users came in.
If memory serves, they're usually blind cc: recipients.  The To: field still
says the original user but looking at the received headers often shows a
bcc: recipient.  But my memory may be fuzzy on the exact details, as it's
been a while since I looked at that...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500