To Address in Reports

Karl Bailey Karl.Bailey at LANDMARK-INFORMATION.CO.UK
Mon Apr 5 11:02:17 IST 2004

Within some of the reports email templates a variable is used ($to). I
would like to know if the Custom Functions interface would be able to
change the value of this variable. Basically the way we have our mail
routing configured all the warnings etc reference an "internal" active
directory domain & not our external email addresses, so I'd like to
mangle it so that the domain address changes. I figured than using
sendmail's genericstable etc. would do the job for me, but this aproach
doesn't appear to work, the email report still sends the mail to the
illegal internal domain (the $to variable).

Hope that makes sense & any pointers on where to start writing what
should be a really simple piece of perl code would be great...

Regards
Karl