bitdefender users?

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Sat Apr 3 18:27:16 IST 2004

One thing I've learned from the list is that although MailScanner does a
great job of doing administrative tasks like restarting processes and
updating virus scanners, it's not a replacement for knowing what goes on in
your system every day. Some have gone as far as modifying MailScanner's
scripts so that it only does its own job - and leave starting things like
sendmail processes and virus update scripts to separate inits and cronjobs.

You know what I mean if you find yourself typing "freshclam" every so often,
even if you're doing something else, at the server...