OT: RE: milter-sender 0.54

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Fri Apr 2 04:58:32 IST 2004

Apologizing for the off-topic message, I'd like to know if there is a way to
install the latest version of milter-sender on a run-of-the-mill, rpm-based,
Fedora Core 1 with sendmail? I'd rather not have to trash my existing
sendmail to build it from source in order to enjoy the benefits of it.

Any thoughts? You may reply off-list if you want. Thanks...