milter-sender 0.54

Gerry Doris gdoris at ROGERS.COM
Fri Apr 2 03:38:05 IST 2004

I noticed that there was a new version of both milter-sender and libsnert
available.  These have appeared in the last day or so.

I downloaded and installed the new versions.  There were no errors and
everything seemed to be working just fine until I tried to send a message
using pine.  The message just hung until I either cancelled it or I
stopped milter-sender.  Pine complained that "sendmail had gone away".
Once I stopped milter-sender the message was immediately processed.

I've given up for the time being and put milter-sender 0.53 back.  It is
working.  Has anyone else tried the new versions yet???

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer