ANNOUNCE: Unstable 4.29.3 released

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Thu Apr 1 18:27:27 IST 2004

CustomFunctions doesn't seem to work, keeps doing:

Apr  1 12:27:12 lime MailScanner[19039]: MailScanner E-Mail Virus Scanner
version 4.29.7 starting...
Apr  1 12:27:12 lime MailScanner[19039]: Using Custom Function file
/opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MyExample.pm
Apr  1 12:27:12 lime MailScanner[19039]: Using Custom Function file
/opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MyQueueDir.pm
Apr  1 12:27:12 lime MailScanner[19039]: Using Custom Function file
/opt/MailScanner/lib/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MultiSpamActions.pm
Apr  1 12:27:15 lime MailScanner[19039]: Config: calling custom init
function MultiSpamActions

Over and over and over

Is there some standard text that needs to be at the beginning/end of the
file in this directory?

Only calls the init for the one function even though there are many.