Fine tuning MailScanner

List Account lists99 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 15:03:48 IST 2004

Hi,

I have MailScanner setup with Postfix and ClamAV, and so far I have been
very satisfied with the results.  I do have some questions though that will
help me get the implementation finalized.

#1 - Is there a way to setup word filters in MailScanner?  I want to block
some specific words, especially swearing and vulgar terms.

#2 - Does MailScanner generate any type of reports on number of spam
messages filtered, or viruses deleted.  I'm especially interested in the
virus reports.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Howard