Moving messages between deferred and incoming

Dan Spray danslists at conpoint.com
Thu Apr 1 14:03:50 IST 2004

Thanks to all that replied to my previous messages I now have things moving
much better through the system.  However, it seems to be pulling messages
from the /var/spool/postfix.in/deferred folder very slowly.  Once they get
into the /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming folder they go out quickly.  How
can I speed up the process of MS pulling the messages from the deferred
folder to the incoming folder.

Thanks again,

Dan

Dan Spray, Director of Internet Operations dan at conpoint.com
<BLOCKED::mailto:dan at conpoint.com>  Connecting Point Norfolk, NE <
<BLOCKED::http://www.conpoint.com/> http://www.conpoint.com/>
Voice - 402.844.2308 Fax - 402.371.4515

"The porcupine with the sharpest quills gets stuck on a tree more often."