Clarification regarding "Content Modify Subject"

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Thu Apr 1 05:16:49 IST 2004

You must set this on if you want to know it has been identified as "dangerous content".

The management of false positive are something else. (your meeting request being identified as dangerous content)