Sendmail Sender Verification

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Thu Apr 1 02:36:47 IST 2004

I had some difficulty too, but got it figured out:

In milter-sender.cf (next to last line):

MilterSocket=unix:/var/lib/milter-sender/socket
#   (REQUIRED) the sendmail/milter socket type & name; see INPUT_MAIL_FILTER

I also changed this line:

MailLogDetail=4

so I could see it working.

service start milter-sender