MS for Mac OS X?

"D. Höhn" dh at UPTIME.AT
Tue Sep 30 06:58:37 IST 2003

Mike Watson said the following on 9/30/03 2:12 AM:

> A question from a friend of mine.  He's running Mac OS X and was
> wondering if MailScanner had been tested in that environment?
>
> Mike W
Hello Mike.

I work in my free time for a project called Fink (fink.sf.net), we port
Unix like software to the Mac and see that it gets packaged debian
style. I had a look at Mailscanner but I doubt that we will package it
up anytime soon, just because we have a policy not to mess with the
system supplied environment. Since Mailscanner would require quite some
tampering with the preinstalled Sendmail I can only offer him pointers.
If that is something he whishes for he is welcome to read out website on
porting or contacting fink-devek at lists.sourceforge.net

-d