Problems with sophossavi and Sophos 3.74 -- fixed

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 29 21:04:40 IST 2003

Have got a very useful response from the author of the module.

Simply re-build the module with the new Sophos installed and it works fine.

In Makefile.PL, you now have to fix both the "-R" path and the "-L" path to
point to /usr/local/Sophos/lib.

I strongly advise you run "check_mailscanner" once with "Debug = yes" set
so you can be sure it works and terminates normally, before you put it into
production use.

--
Julian Field