Answer - Sendmail configuration and MailScanner - Answer

Andre Cameron acameron at CYBERGNOSTIC.COM
Mon Sep 29 17:39:09 IST 2003

Just to close this thread properly I have found my problem,

1)Had the domain listed in the local-hosts file which was bad.
2)Had forwarding set as esmtp instead of relay

By leaving my local-hosts file empty and setting the forward type to
relay in the mailertable everything is now working fine.

Andre