Message Flow Diagram

Wed Sep 24 14:26:58 IST 2003

On Wednesday 24 September 2003 2:18 pm, Jason Burzenski wrote:

> (I hope there is no rule against attachments for this list...  If there is,
> I apologize.)

Ha! :)

I've just posted asking someone else not to send large attachments to the
list, however (in my opinion, once again) this is a far more acceptable
reason to post an attachment, because you are seeking the opinions of anyone
on the list, on something which may well be of interest to many of us.

I simply felt I should reply to your comment above to indicate that I am not
against all large postings; i think it depends whether more people will want
to receive them than not.

Regards,

Antony.

--

Windows: just another pane in the glass.