White lists

Sun Sep 28 19:29:58 IST 2003

On Sunday 28 September 2003 7:23 pm, Ugo Bellavance wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         I was playing with the whitelisting and I found out that if I
> whitelist an address in the spam.whitelist.rules, MailScanner doesn't
> perform RBL checks on the message.  However, when Use Spamassassin = yes,
> the spamassasin tests are still performed.

If you do this (whitelist in spam.whitelist.rules), and an email arrives
which gets a high SpamAssassin score, does it still get treated as spam, or
is it correctly passed as non-spam through because of the whitelist entry?

Antony.

--

Agnostics do not believe in God.
Atheists believe there is no God.

Does that make me an agnostic atheist if I do not believe there is no God?