Two MailScanner boxes

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Sep 28 17:49:34 IST 2003

At 17:33 28/09/2003, you wrote:
>Yeah, I did read some of that and it looks like this is mostly around
>the rules files, filename, whitelist, blacklist...etc. I didn't see
>anything about running one domain with "Spam Lists To Reach High Score =
>5" and maybe another domain with "Spam Lists To Reach High Score = 10"
>for example. Can the MailScanner.conf file be broken down to a domain
>level?

It's a very general purpose system. Just about every configuration option
can be specified by a ruleset, and you can put many different things in the
lines of a ruleset.
So you can have
Spam Lists To Reach High Score =
/etc/MailScanner/rules/spam.lists.high.score.rules
and then in that file put lines like