RAQ4i + Mailscanner Strangeness

Matt hciss at HCIWS.COM
Sat Sep 27 21:36:56 IST 2003

I have Mailscanner running on a RAQ4i.  Something really strange seems to
happen whenever I add a Site to the RAQ.  After adding the site the RAQ
refuses to process outgoing mail.  Mailscanner also no longer scans icoming
messages but messages still come in.  I can stop and start Mailscanner and
still no go.  When looking at the log file it says something about socket
already taken.  The only cure is to reboot the entire RAQ.  This also
occurrs if I change the name of a site on the RAQ.

Any ideas?

Matt