Vedr.: Re: Gzip file with Dumaru.c virus!

Jan Elmqvist Nielsen JEN at AH.DK
Sat Sep 27 14:33:51 IST 2003

Sorry wrong permission
should work now

/jan
On Saturday 27 September 2003 2:25 pm, Jan Elmqvist Nielsen wrote:

> I had some trouble sending it - it was caugth by kaspersky :-)
> So I had to make a link
>
> A gzip file with patch.exe with Dumaru.c catched by kaspersky, can
be
> download from here http://ns3.ah.dk/virus/

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /virus/patch.exe.gz on this
server.

:(

Antony.

--

There are two possible outcomes.

If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement.
If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a
discovery.

 - Enrico Fermi