MailScanner Process Overview Diagram (second draft)

Stephen Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.com
Fri Sep 26 16:44:06 IST 2003

Jason,

You might add

        striphtml
        attachment

To the list:

        Deliver
        Bounce

Looks good,

Steve

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 10:56, Jason Burzenski wrote:

> All,
>
> I've attached the second version of the mailscanner process overview
> diagram for scrutiny.  Once again, I apologize for the (larger)
> attachment but I currently have no other means of distributing this
> file and would like additional feedback from the entire list.
>
> The goal of this diagram is to be technically accurate, complete, and
> compatible with multiple configurations (but perhaps not all).  If you
> have any suggestions for bringing the diagram closer to these goals, I
> would love to hear them.
>
> The new version incorporates several of the great ideas discussed in
> previous on-list and in off-list messages (thanks everyone!) but seems
> to be looking more cluttered than I would like.  If you have any ideas
> for 'cleaning it up' please let me know.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jason Burzenski
>

> --
> This message has been scanned for viruses
> and dangerous content by MailScanner
> and Sophos Anti-Virus at Fortress Systems, Ltd.,
> and is believed to be clean.

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems, Ltd.
www.FSL.com
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com
Phone: 202 338-1670
Fax:202 448-2969
U.S. Toll Free Phone and Fax: 877 746-6636

and dangerous content by MailScanner and Sophos Anti-Virus at
Fortress Systems.com and is believed to be clean.
--
Postmaster at FSL.com
Fortress Systems, Ltd.