Complete Virus Scanner Review

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Wed Sep 24 21:01:18 IST 2003

>[mailto:MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of shrek-m at gmx.de
[sophos praises deleted]

I didn't know Sophos fanboys existed, but count me as one of 'em.

If you need to roll out protection to the desktop, as well as servers
and mobile users Sophos is among the best to do it with.  There's no
cruft, and their stuff just *works*.  Enterprise Manager makes me
happy.  It's like a (boring, stupid) game:  see if I can update
the machines by hand before they automaticaly update themselves. :)

I admit their pricing is unworkable for those just wanting to do
mail scanning, but I suspect that they will address that at some
point.

--J(K)