striphtml does not work

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 19:28:13 IST 2003

At 19:02 24/09/2003, you wrote:
> >Methinks maybe the name "Virus Scanning" should be changed to avoid this
>sort
> >of confusion?
> >
> >Perhaps call the option "Malicious Content Scanning" instead?   That sounds
> >sufficient different from "spam" and yet sufficiently inclusive to cover
>the
> >tests it actually controls.
>
>Yes it certainly got me. Although even what you propose is confusing as
>using "Virus Scanning = no" still allows Spam actions, but disallows a
>striphtml action for the spam.

I will take a look at that and see if there's anything that can be done.
Can you (and I don't mean all of you) mail me this weekend to remind me
please? I'm off-air for the next couple of days at a European CSIRT
conference in Amsterdam, courtesy of those very nice people at TERENA. You
can probably guess what I'm talking about :)
--
Julian Field