Deny only a few local users

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Wed Sep 24 15:56:43 IST 2003

You could blacklist the ex-employee addresses on your MS box then in
spam.actions.conf have the action as delete

e.g.

spam.blacklist.rules

To: 123 at abc.com yes

spam.actions.conf

FromOrTo: 123 at abc.com delete

That might be a little barbaric though...

Matthew

Ugo Bellavance <ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
09/24/2003 10:46 AM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list