MailScanner Forwarding Scanned Mails via Sendmail Mailer Table [Was: Re: A little help please ;)]

Andre Cameron acameron at CYBERGNOSTIC.COM
Wed Sep 24 12:39:40 IST 2003

Kevin Spicer wrote:

>>>Is it the cleaned email that is being bounced, or the postmaster
>>>notification, or both?
>>>

>>The cleaned email and the notification are all trying to get delivered
>>localy which bounces because there is no user.
>>

>Are the name of the machine and the mail domain different?
>What do you have Notices To set to in MailScanner.conf?

The hostname of the box is different from the domain's being sent
through it,  I have all notifications set to "on".

So I take it I am the only one having this problem?

I also cough some strange off shoot of this message and it said
MailScanner does not filter Pop3 mail, does this mean it also does not
filter outgoing emails aswell?