debug mailwatch 0.3 setup?

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Wed Sep 24 09:29:49 IST 2003

use myphpadmin to create your user. Make sure you use MD5 encryption for
the password.

But if you setup your database correctly, you will have 3 fields in users
table :- username, password, fullname. And the password would of course be
encoded in md5 format. I am sure that is already done for you automatically
through the INSTALL tutorial.

Try creating another user and see if you can login.