Monkeys RBL timeouts

Tue Sep 23 15:21:17 IST 2003

Hi!

> > I dont use the AR one, and the RFC ones i have running on my own servers ,
> > so i doubt they will timeout :)) I rsync the RFC ones...

> Some "Tier-1" providers, such as AboveNet, have been nullrouting or
> otherwise intentionally not passing traffic to/from, IP addresses and
> sometimes networks belonging to people who repeatedly complain about
> spam from those providers.

On my end a trace ends up within Sprintlink....

The also have a stupid setup imho they have two nameservers on the same
subnet...

ns1.monkeys.com.        28246   IN      A       66.60.157.246
ns2.monkeys.com.        28246   IN      A       66.60.157.247

In their RBL zone they have various servers, but you first need to reach
those two to get to the others...

right now i get NS traffic again ...

bye,
Raymond.