Monkeys RBL timeouts

Tue Sep 23 14:45:25 IST 2003

Hi!

> >Anyone else seeing Monkeys not working ok ?
>
> Not Monkeys.

Very strange, even from within SURFnet, where you get your connectivity
its showing this:

[raymond at master raymond]$ dig ns monkeys.com

; <<>> DiG 9.2.1 <<>> ns monkeys.com
;; global options:  printcmd
[raymond at master raymond]$

Could you do the same on your end?

And please look if thats not cached either :)

> I only see COUNTRY-AR and RFC-IGNORANT-WHOIS but neither reach 7.

I dont use the AR one, and the RFC ones i have running on my own servers ,
so i doubt they will timeout :)) I rsync the RFC ones...

bye,
Ray,ond.