spam score of zero!?!?

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Tue Sep 23 09:13:41 IST 2003

At 08:19 AM 9/23/2003 +0100, you wrote:

>Nothing to do with your question, but I see that you are using Sendmail
>8.11.6.
>
>Did you see "CERT® Advisory CA-2003-25 Buffer Overflow in Sendmail" and have
>you patched your sendmail? If not, you ought to consider upgrading to
>8.12.10
>
>Martyn Routley

I can't just upgrade sendmail because i am using ensim. If you know about
ensim then you would know that ensim is very particular about some packages
that it use or else it might break the whole system. Currently sendmail
seems to be working fine. I won't be upgrading it unless really neccessary.

Kevin Spicer

 >Theres no MailScanner headers there, are you sure it went through
 >MailScanner? Have you got anything whitelisted?

Yes I do have a couple of whitelist. But that is not it. Those whitelist is
working fine. I can see it in mailwatch 0.3.

How do I find out whether sendmail is handling those mails or it's
mailscanner? tail maillog?

Thanks in advance.