Reporting tools roundup

Tomaz Borstnar tomaz.borstnar at OVER.NET
Mon Sep 22 19:41:04 IST 2003

At 16:58 22.9.2003, you wrote:
>MailWatch is very nice. We use part of it to output Spam and virii stats in
>realtime on our main site.
>
>The MRTG based tools will give you nice graphs, but MailWatch can be a lot
>more dynamic imho

Mailwatch is the only MTA independent tool so it would be best to
incorporate all needed functionality there - mrtg graphs would be nice
indeed. Or maybe abstract things enough so it can be used with other MTA
logs - Zmailer logs are similar to sendmail, but only similar.

Tomaz