eTrust

Erik Jakobsen eja at URBAKKEN.DK
Mon Sep 22 18:01:39 IST 2003

Erik Jakobsen wrote:
> Nathan Johanson wrote:
>
>> It's eTrust AntiVirus 7.0. They recently release patches that support RH
>> 8.0 and Enterprise 2.1.
>>
>> http://support.ca.com/techbases/ilnt/etav70linux-prodann.html
>>
>> You will get a copy of this version if you buy the boxed product from
>> one of the online resellers (such as PC Mall).
>>
>> http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/detail.asp?dpno=131991
>

> Lo Nathan. This site just seems to be for US customers ??.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi again Nathan. I'm not sure if your are an employed from CA/eTrust,
but never mind.

Its something of a modification to say, that the etav70linux supports
recent Linnux OS's. I know for instance the SuSE 8.0 is not out, but the
  version I run here on THIS computer is the SuSE 8.2.. Lets roughly
say, that there's at least one year or more between 8.0 and 8.2. I have
them all from 6.1 I think.

To make one thing clear again, the etav70linux here should run on my
Clarkconnect server based on the RedHat 9.0. This version is the most
new one as far as I know.