Whitelisting question, pls help {Scanned by HJMS}

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at HERFF-JONES.COM
Tue Sep 16 18:10:48 IST 2003

The FAQ page is here:
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/169.html

After working through some issues related to ambiguity in that page, it's
working for me.  I can't tell you whether it made a significant increase in
I/O because the implementation here corresponded with a hardware upgrade.

You'll need at least sendmail 8.12.0 (assuming the MTA is sendmail) the
version I'm using is the rpm from redhat9, which is sendmail 8.12.8 (errata
packages from updates.redhat.com).