[CAnet-NEWS@canarie.ca: [news] A clever idea for fighting SPAM]

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 21:52:10 IST 2003

At 20:53 19/09/2003, you wrote:
>Hmmm..... giver spammer IQ's this has a chance :)

Unfortunately many spammers require a response by phone and aren't
interested in engaging in conversation with anyone. Very nice idea though
and may well waste their time, which has to be a good thing (he says,
accepting the fact that even more spammers and virus writers will start
targeting him than before :-)

--
Julian Field