Feature request: strip specific HTML tags {Scanned by HJMS}

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Fri Sep 19 15:43:45 IST 2003

Nick,

this is turning into a FFR (Frequent Feature Request :-) for MailScanner...
as far as I've seen, there was a very nice functional proposal in
http://tinyurl.com/nxyp ... that is, now it must be coded... I don't have the
time right now (and I don't consider myself a nice parser programmer), it is
possible that Julian is on other tasks... maybe someone else on the list has
the time and the guts to do it... if it is well done, probably Julian will
add it... this is the nice thing of open source, if you want it, you can do
it :-)

Regards.

--
Mariano Absatz