New Virus with Fake Microsoft Address...

Forrest Aldrich forrie at FORRIE.COM
Fri Sep 19 08:26:51 IST 2003

My antivirus scanners are cleaning it out - but the spam messages are still
making it through, so I figure if I can add spamassassin rules to this
setting, I can get spamass-milter to simply reject the message in the
transaction (saving me a lot of headaches and a huge packet filter list).

I added that keyword below, anyhow.  What action will this take/create.

Thanks,
Forrest