Question for Bitdefender Users

Thu Sep 18 19:05:49 IST 2003

On Thursday 18 September 2003 6:24 pm, Patrick Vande Walle wrote:

> I am currently testing the free version of Bitdefender for Linux - command
> line version.
> I found it at:
>ftp://ftp.bitdefender.com/pub/linux/free/bitdefender-console/en/bdc-7.0.1-3.i386.rpm.

This is the only place I can find it too now.   I've looked back over my
notes (I downloaded it a couple of months ago), and I found a .tgz version
(because I don't run a RPM-based machine), but that doesn't seem to be
available any more.

I don't know what the new features of version 7 are (I'm currently running
6.5.2), but the signatures are updating themselves fine, and it's already
recognising Gibe.F / Swen-A

Antony.

--

Obviously Linux owes its heritage to Unix, but not its code.
We would not, nor will not, make such a claim.

 - Darl McBride, CEO SCO, 28th August 2002