Question for Bitdefender Users

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at isoc.lu
Thu Sep 18 18:24:58 IST 2003

Nathan,

I am currently testing the free version of Bitdefender for Linux - command
line version.
I found it at:
ftp://ftp.bitdefender.com/pub/linux/free/bitdefender-console/en/bdc-7.0.1-3.
i386.rpm. There is no linkk on their web server.

BitDefender has a very attractive licensing program for academia and NGOs. I
have no connection with them, so this is not an ad.

Best regards,

Patrick Vande Walle
Internet Society Luxembourg

---