Verisign idiocy confusion {Scanned by HJMS}

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Sep 17 23:20:52 IST 2003

I thought I had that enabled, but I just went to double check and can't
recall where it's set (looked in both MS and sendmail).  Where do we set
that option so that when normalacy is restored it'll work again?

Also, how did you quantify the amount of mail it was catching and rejecting?

TIA...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500