Missing email messages

Wed Sep 17 18:12:32 IST 2003

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 6:00 pm, Julian Field wrote:

> If you have restricted RAM available, then be very careful
> not to have too many children.

Yes, that's always been my attitude as well.

I told my girlfriend I have a very poor memory, and we have no children :)

Antony

--

"I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and
professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT clones.

It is NOT portable , and it probably never will support anything other than
AT-harddisks, as that's all I have :-(."

 - Excerpt from posting to comp.os.minix by Linus Torvalds, 25 Aug 1991